The ideal candidate is passionate and well educated in craft beer, is able to discuss styles, flavor profiles and respond quickly and with knowledge about craft beer beyond just our taproom. You must have an extraordinary customer service personality, an insane attention to detail, a ridiculous work ethic, and be a team player. We value our customers and want them leaving with only good memories of their visit…that’s a significant part of your job. Now the nitty-gritty…
We are a small and nimble team who gets a ton of work done with very few employees. If your idea of working in a tap room is standing around and drinking beer, don’t apply.
Job requirements may include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and serve guests in a polite and respectful manner
- Answer questions and educate guests about craft beer
- Speak intelligently and with knowledge about craft beer in general
- Follow all laws as they relate to the serving of alcohol
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Keep shelves and refrigerators clean, neat and fully stocked
- Bus and clean tables, bars, chairs and stools, keep restrooms clean and stocked
- Sweep and mop floors as needed
- Wash and restock glassware
- Be social media savvy on all major platforms
- Be available to work mornings, afternoons, nights, and weekends
Minimum Physical Requirements:
- Must be in good physical condition and able to maneuver in tight/confined spaces.
- Must be able to walk, sit, stand, and crouch for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. and maneuver at least 165 lbs.
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
The subject line of your email should say: “Craft beer makes the world a better place!”