The Tap Room is looking for a beertender to work a few shifts a week with the possibility of changing hours, or increasing to full-time. We are a small team that enjoys working together and serving our great group of loyal customers and all the folks who come to the Tap Room. We value our customers above all else and want them leaving with only good memories of their visit.
We’re looking for someone interested in craft beer, and with knowledge – or willing to learn – of beer styles, flavor profiles and information on all the incredible beer that we serve by the glass and sell in bottles. Having excellent customer service, great attention to detail, a serious work ethic, honorable and honest and dedicated to working together are all essential to the position.
Now the nitty-gritty: Job requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and serve guests (oh, yeah, we know many by name!)
- Answer questions and educate guests about craft beer
- Speak intelligently and with knowledge about craft beer in general
- Follow all laws as they relate to the serving of alcohol
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Keep bottle shop shelves and refrigerators clean, neat and fully stocked
- Bus and clean tables, bars, chairs and stools, keep restrooms clean and stocked
- Sweep and mop floors as needed
- Wash and restock glassware
- Be social media savvy on all major platforms
- Be available to work mornings, afternoons, nights, and weekends
Minimum Physical Requirements:
- Must be in good physical condition and able to maneuver in tight/confined spaces.
- Must be able to walk, sit, stand, and crouch for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. and maneuver at least 165 lbs.
We’d love to hear from you if you’d like to join our Tap Room team. Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line of your email should say: “Craft beer makes the world a better place!”